This cleanser is a richly formulated for skin that tends to be dry. It will work for normal to dry skin as well. Removes all traces of makeup, excess oil and dirt.
Benefits: It is made with a mild surfactant that comes from coconut oil and it is a gentle cleansing agent.
Jojoba oil is:
- Very Moisturizing
- Control sebum production
- May help promote collagen synthesis
- Natural antioxidant
- Naturally fights wrinkles & fine lines
- Speeds healing & Regenerates skin
Castor Seed Oil:
- Prevents wrinkles
- Contains antioxidant to fight free radicals
- Reduces puffiness
- Promotes overall skin health
Aloe Vera Juice:
- Helps soothe skin
- Cooling properties
- Fight inflammation
- Boosts healing
- Fight skin-ageing
- Reduces Infections
- Lights blemishes
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Vera Juice) Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocamidopropyl Beatine, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Shea Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Gum, Etheylhexylglycerin, Pelagonium Graveolenis (Rose Geranium) Seed Oil.
How to use: Clean skin well, rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry. Apply moisturizer and pat in. do not tug on skin.
D/C If irritation occurs.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.