Our Black Seed hair conditioner is perfect for those looking for a good natural, paraben free hair conditioner to add to your line. You may add a skin safe colorant, fragrance, essential oil and extra fixed oils or butter to customize this base to make it unique to your company.
Benefits: Nourishes, Hydrates, helps dry scalp, rich in Omegas 3 & 6 which encourages circulation
Purified Water, Glycine Soja (Non Gmo Soybean) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (conditioner-softener) Cetearyl Alcohol Alcohol (Fatty Acid), Emulsifying Wax NF, Polyquarternium 37, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Black (Cumin) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified, gentle paraben free preservative) Fragrance.
Tips & Shelf Life
You may add a skin safe colorant, fragrance, essential oil and extra fixed oils or butter to customize this base to make it unique to your company.
Shelf Life: 12-18 months. Store in a cool dark place.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.