Our Radiance Night Regenerating Facial Cleanser helps to improve the overall look, feel, and health of your skin. This cleanser is designed to deep clean your skin and remove dirt and debris that can cause clogged pores. It can improve skins texture, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and help reduce oiliness. In addition, this regenerating cleansers can help to restore your skin's natural pH balance, which can help to reduce inflammation and irritation.
Radiance Night Regenerating Facial Cleanser Powerhouse Ingredients
- Apricot Kernel Seed Oil - Nourishes, decreases the look of fine lines, antioxidants, protects skin cells
- Avocado Oil - Soothes, conditions, improves elasticity, moisturizes
- Rosehips Oil - Rich in fatty acids, regenerates skin, hydrates, firms, rich in antioxidants, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, rich in vitamins
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - Fights aging Reduces scarring, balances sebum, evens out skin
- Evening Primrose Oil - Softens, smooths, improves texture, emollient, restores moisture
- Frankincense Essential Oil - Anti-Aging, repairs skin, reduces age spots, tightens, powerful astringent, antimicrobial
- Lavender Essential Oil - Lessens acne, tones, reduces wrinkles, tones,
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil - Smells amazing, soothes, balances, improves akin quality, calms, and helps skin glow
- Vitamin E - Improves skin elasticity, rich in antioxidants, helps fight against free radicals, fights harmful toxins
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera] Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Apricot Kernel Seed Oil, Persea Americana (Avocado) Seed Oil, Rosehips Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Evening Primrose, Phenoxyethanol, Frankincense Essential Oil, lavender Essential Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin,
How to Use:
With clean hands, cleanse face with lukewarm water and a quarter size amount of Cleanser. Rinse and follow with Radiance Night Regenerating Face Oil Serum and/or Night Cream.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.