Avocado oil is one of the most moisturizing oils provided by Mother Nature. The oil is obtained from the pulp of the avocado and is one of the most active and effective ingredients used by the cosmetic industry.
Bottles recommended but thick enough for jar
HOW TO FILL YOUR BOTTLES & JARS: You may use a gallon size zip lock bag and fill to a manageable amount. Cut a small tip off (hold close so that product does not spill out) and pipe in your bottles.
Or you may purchase a large squeeze bottle from out site: Fill and squeeze in bottles: Click link Squeeze Bottle
It has a high percentage of unsaponifiables (the portion of the oil which does not react to form soap, but retains its natural makeup), avocado oil is highly therapeutic. It contains protein, Amino acids and large amounts of vitamins A, D & E, making the oil very much alive. These components are moisturizing, healing, help with cell regeneration, soften skin and tissues, and heal scaly skin and scalp.
Ingredients: Purified De-Ionized Water, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Palm Stearic Acid, Avocado Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E
Size - 1 Gallon = 128 Oz
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.