Cocoa Butter Melt & Pour 2 Pound log
You may add your choice of fragrance or essential oil, herbs, extracts, skin safe colorants and clays of your liking.
Package Size: 2 Lbs
Made in the: USA
Melt Point: 120-125 Degrees - Do not over heat
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Cocoa Butter, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol Coco Amidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (surfactant made from coconut oil), Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerine), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Oat Protein
No Harmful Ingredients
This Product Does Not Contain any ingredients listed on the CA Pro List of Harmful/Toxic Chemicals
California's Proposition 65 (Prop 65) entitles Californian consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm if consumers are exposed to such chemicals above certain threshold levels.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.