Renew Alpha Hydroxy (AHA) Face Cream helps to renew skin while exfoliating by breaking down the glue that holds skin cells together to reveal new, fresher skin..
Glycolic Acid is anti-aging, exfoliates and renews skin while maintaining a natural pH balance. Glycolic Acid helps to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and works well for hyperpigmentation.
Glycolic Acid comes from sugar cane and is also a humectant.
This is the perfect add on for your skin care lines when you want to offer a product to go with other products.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol (a Fatty Acid) Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid (Palm Derived), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Green Tea Extract, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (paraben free preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin,
No Animal Testing
Questions How To Use: Do a patch test first - to make sure skin is not extremely sensitive. Cleanse skin thoroughly, with lukewarm water. Rinse well. Tone skin the apply a dime size amount of Glycolic Acid Renewing Face Cream to entire face but avoid direct contact with eyes.
Shelf life:12 Months when stored in a cool dare area away from light
Is this product customizable? No
How to Use: Cleanse skin with Our Glycolic Cleanser, Tone with Lactic Acid Toner, Apply moisturizer. Avoid direct eye contact.
1% Glycolic Acid
Can teenagers use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.