This hair mist is perfect for braids, locks, twists and basically any hairs style. Perfect for Bi-racial hair.
Chamomile soothes the itchy scalp and Gogi Berry helps keep the scalp healthy! This mist has Tea Tree in it because it is a natural anti-microbial bacterial defender and peppermint helps to perk up the scalp and encourage growth.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Polyquart 10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Chamomile) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, dl-Panthenol
Use & Disclaimer
Apply with the Goji Cham Hair Oil & Hair Cream to dry or wet hair. Shake well and lightly mist Hair. Comb in well. Braid, twist or palm roll locks as usual. If using with heat on or hair that has been processed apply to hair, allow to air dry or blow dry as a heat protectant, flat iron and curl and style as usual.
Discontinue Use if irritation occurs - We have no way of know if a person has an allergy to any of the ingredients in this formulation, test if overly sensitive.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.