Natural hair and scalp serum that contains natural fixed oil and infused with hair-loving herbs and essential oils.
Herbs: Capsicum Annuum (Cayenne Pepper), Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Fenugreek), Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Rosa Canina (Rosebuds)
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Capsicum Annuum (Cayenne Pepper), Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Fenugreek), Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Ocimum Basilicum (Basil), Rosa Canina (Rosebuds), D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil
BENEFITS OF MEGA HAIR LOTION INGREDIENTS:
Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, enhances hair follicles and helps keep hair shiny.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil naturally contains rich fatty acids and essentials. Additionally it is high in vitamin E.
Capsicum Annuum (Cayenne Pepper) stimulates the skin cells which increases the overall metabolic process of the skin on a cellular level. The increase of blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles greatly promotes hair growth.
Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Fenugreek) is rich in folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin K and Vitamin C, and minerals such as potassium, calcium and iron. It is also high in protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial in treating a variety of scalp issues like dandruff, hair dryness, baldness and hair thinning.
Urtica Dioica (Nettle) contains a healthy source of vitamin C, which in addition to the antioxidative properties, also contributes directly to healthy skin and hair.
Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) contains silica and silicon, minerals that work together to strengthen the hair and nails. Selenium is also found in horsetail which is a mineral that is known to help with hair growth.
Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) prevents hair loss by strengthening the hair follicles. It also treats dandruff and itching and prevents premature graying of hair.
Rosa Canina (Rosebuds) contain properties of fatty acids, lycopene and vitamin C which help increase the strength of your hair, thereby promoting overall growth.
D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) supports the scalp and gives your hair a strong base to grow from by reducing oxidative stress and preserving the protective lipid layer.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.