Everyone loves their hair to smell delicious and feel great. This leave in Hydrating Hair Mist is a fabulous way to hydrate your hair and help keep it healthy too. This mist is a light creamy spray that leaves your skin feeling wonderful even after a bath.
- Hydrates hair (Hydration delivers moisture from the air) and then it helps keep hair from feeling dry and being brittle and dry. Hair like cells that becomes dehydrated suffer damage, become brittle and experience breakage.
- What is the difference between hydration versus moisture? Hydration increases the amount of water or aloe vera to hair follicles. Moisture locks in the oils and other product ingredients on the actual hair to help it stay well moisturized. So you need both.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Honey, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Peach Fragrance.
Shelf life 9 months - 1 year
Shake well and mist your hair. Great for Natural Hair, Chemically Relaxed Hair, Locks, Braids, Twists
Feel & Looks: Like Milk
You may add extra natural fixed oil up to 10% and you will not need to add extra preservative, You may also add plant extracts, essential oils and fragrance if you choose.
Package in Bottles with Sprayers - Not all fragrances mix complete with this mist so we recommend that you select an opaque bottle to package your mist in. Instructions should say: Shake well before using.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.