This is am amazing Hair Jelly-Butter combination that provides the styling affects we love and the perfect amount of nourishment without leaving hair greasy or dry.
Use: Wash hair weekly-or bi-weekly. Condition well and towel dry for healthiest results. Shake and mist with Our Protective Hair Prep Hydrating Hair mist. Use this Jelly Butter when twisting, braiding or installing locs on natural hair to help keep it from drying out and breaking off while left in your style for a period of time.
Other Uses: Perfect for perfecting/defining curls in a twist out.
Aloe Barbandesis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Bees Wax, Sunflower Oil, Castor seed Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E, Carbomer, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol.
UNSCENTED - it might have a natural scent of Hemp Seed Oil, but you can add any other fragrance oil or essential oils to make it unique to your brand.
*Note: 2nd Pic shows actual product
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.