We left all the real herbs in this formula - I love the herbaceous feel of this Mist. It is formulated especially for hair styles that require less oils but just the right amount of hydration. If you are looking for the perfect product for silk pressing, look no further. The Coconut Silk Hair Mist will be a dream to work with and fortify hair with select herbal infusions.
Look & Feel: Natural Color. Feels like a light weight mist.
*Note: Shipping from our S. Carolina Warehouse with shorter turnaround time.
Shake Well. Lightly mist hair and allow hair to dry. Dry by either blow drying or air drying. Press, curl, style as desired.
Hair-Loving Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensisn (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Infusion, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng Infusion) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Mentha piperita (Peppermint Essential) Oil.
- Green Tea
- Coconut Oil
*Note: Shipping our S. Carolina Warehouse with shorter turnaround time.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.