Vitamin C Face Oil Serum helps to nourish and protect your skin from environmental damage. It also helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots, brightens skin tone, and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant, which helps to protect the skin from free radical damage and can help to repair and protect cells from further damage. Vitamin C oil also helps to hydrate the skin and boost collagen production, which helps to keep skin looking healthy and youthful.
Blended with Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate or (THD) works as a very powerful antioxidant to protection from free-radicals. THD is a very active form of Vitamin c that encourages the synthesis of Collagen. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is higher in antioxidants and very stable to improve hydration and wrinkles. Additionally, Vitamin C serum can help fight bacteria and aid the healing process, making it a great choice for those who suffer from acne. Overall, Vitamin C Face Oil Serum can help improve your overall skin health and appearance, making it a great addition to any skin care routine.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil.
Customizable & Label Size
You may add other natural fixed oils. You may also add fragrance or essential oils
% Of THD - 2% - This is one of the highest quality forms of Vitamin C and it does not require huge amounts of actives.
Label Size 4.5X1.8 WxL
How to use:
After cleansing face and neck apply 1 or 2 drops and gently massage in. My be used on face, around eyes, neck and decollote'
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.