Hair Star Growth Balm
Hair Star Growth Balm
Every good product line must have a growth balm that is perfect for:
- Pressing & As a Heat Protectant
- Keeping Natural Hair Nourished
- Braids - Twists - Locs
- Hair that is dry
- Hair that is damaged and breaking
- A Scalp that is itcy and dry
Cedarwood Essential Oil: Increases circulation to stimulates the hair follicles. Reduces thinning and encourages growth.
Chamomile: Promotes hair health and fights a dry, itchy scalp
Ginger Root: Strengthens the roots of hair and improves circulation
Stinging Nettle: Naturally is rich in sulfur and silica. Fights hair loss, promoting hair health and keeping it shiny.
Rosemary Extract & Essential Oil: High in nutrients that stimulate blood to the scalp which promotes growing hair. It also is anti-inflammatory to geed hair follicles and sooth the scalp.
Thyme: Promotes growth, helps keep the scalp healthy. Fights dandruff
Soybean Oil: Natural DHT Blocker
Neem Oil: Neem oil is high in anti-oxidants that protect the scalp from free radicals. It is very regenerative to hair and the scalp that has been damaged.
Lecithin: Improves structural hair quality. Counteracts damaging elements to hair, long term. Provides shine, and softness to hair.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: Naturally is anti-microbial and has high antiseptic properties that fight scalp inflammation. Strengthens the hair follicles and fights hair loss.
D'Alpha Pure Vitamin E Oil: Reduces oxidative (when oxygen steals electrons) stress in the scalp. High anti-oxidant, heals
Peppermint Essential Oil: Provides Cooling & Refreshing scalp stimulation - encouraging growth by increasing circulation.
Lavender Essential Oil: Naturally conditions, promotes growth, thickens, fights itching and dandruff
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Naturally Fights DHT, Antimicrobial, anti-viral
Pumpkin Seed Oil: Very pro-hair contributor DHT fighter that fights high DHT levels on scalp tissue that correlates with hair loss.
Saw Palmetto: Blocks DHT and contains plant sterol: beta-sitosterol
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Oryza sativa (Ricebran) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Cannabis sativa (Organic Hemp) Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba Seed) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine soja (Non-GMO Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol (d'Alpha Vitamin E) Oil, Vitginia Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Chamomilla rectita (Chamomile) Extract, Zingiber officinale (Ginger Root) Extract, Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosermary) Essential Oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Lecithin, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Melia azadirachta Seed (Neem) Oil.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Is this product customizable? No.
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
How to fill your jars: Take our what the amount you wish to work with and put it in a double boiler and gently melt the product. Do not overheat. Pour in your jars.
NOTE: Double wall jars can sustain higher heat and are recommended for this product. Single wall jars are easy to melt so do not pour to hot.
- No Harmful Ingredients: Our Products are Freshly Made, PARABEN FREE, Gluten Free, and Cruelty Free. Made in Alabama USA.
- Can I add my own extras to my Products? Yes. You can add skin safe Colors, fragrance, essential oils, more oils or extracts of your choice to make them your especially!
- Bulk Products - If you need more that 5 Gallons - Call for larger sizes. You pack them yourself. You can add extra fixed oils, or extracts if you'd like. Be sure to add any extras you add to your bulk products in your ingredient list.
- Labels: Bulk products will only have ingredient labels on them. Sample will have the name of the products on them. Your Pre-Packs will not have labels on the containers but will have them on the box or bag with the information you need to create your labels.
- In stock, ready to ship