WNBC's Aloe Vera and Vitamin B3 Facial Moisturizer, the perfect solution for individuals with sensitive skin types.
Designed with care, this moisturizer offers a gentle and soothing experience for your skin. Harnessing the natural benefits of aloe Vera, known for its calming and hydrating properties, and enriched with Vitamin B3, this formulation provides optimal nourishment and support for sensitive skin.
Aloe Vera, renowned for its healing properties, helps to soothe and reduce skin irritation, making it an ideal ingredient for sensitive skin. Combined with Vitamin B3, known for its ability to enhance skin barrier function and improve moisture retention, this moisturizer offers a delicate balance of hydration and protection.
Our Aloe Vera and Vitamin B3 Facial Moisturizer has been carefully crafted to provide the necessary nourishment and care that sensitive skin requires. Experience the gentle touch of this moisturizer as it leaves your skin feeling refreshed, moisturized, and revitalized, without causing any discomfort or irritation.
Choose our Aloe Vera and Vitamin B3 Facial Moisturizer for a skincare routine tailored to the needs of your sensitive skin. Embrace the soothing power of aloe vera and the benefits of Vitamin B3, and unlock the secrets to healthy and radiant skin.
Great simple ingredients that get the job done are:
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut Oil, dl Panthenol, 1% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.