Aloe Vera Asilba Gellie
Aloe Vera Asilba Gellie
- MSDS Sheet:
Aloe Vera Asilba Natural Gellie is made from some of the finest ingredients, is luxuriously natural, vegan and paraben free body oils.
The Aloe Vera AsilBa Gellie is made with Brazilian Babassu Oil and Organic Moroccan Agran Oil Brazilian Babassu oil is a light clear odorless oil that is brilliant when used on skin. Babassu Oil is high in myristic and lauric acid and make them very beneficial to skin. When applied to your hair and skin it sinks in deeply to nourish skin and leave it smooth, a velvety feeling.
Organic Morccan Argan Oil is derives from the nuts of Argan tree found mostly in Morocco and sparsely in Algeria and Israel. Argan Oil is the rarest vegetable oil because of scarcity of these trees in the world. This rare oil is highly valued because of its wide array of uses. It is highly priced owing to its limited production. Its recognized cosmetic be
WNBC's Aloe Vera Asilba Gellie is made with Organic Aloe Vera Juice and for years has been used to sooth dry irritated skin and skin that is sun burned. Aloe Vera Asilba Gellie may also be used to help sooth burns, cuts and scraps.
- Can be used on oily skin as a moisturizer
- Can be used as a moisturizer in warmer weather and under makeup
- Can be used to help soothe skin
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babasssu) Seed Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, TEA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
- No Harmful Ingredients: Our Products are Freshly Made, PARABEN FREE, Gluten Free, and Cruelty Free. Made in Alabama USA.
- Can I add my own extras to my Products? Yes. You can add skin safe Colors, fragrance, essential oils, more oils or extracts of your choice to make them your especially!
- Bulk Products - If you need more that 5 Gallons - Call for larger sizes. You pack them yourself. You can add extra fixed oils, or extracts if you'd like. Be sure to add any extras you add to your bulk products in your ingredient list.
- Labels: Bulk products will only have ingredient labels on them. Sample will have the name of the products on them. Your Pre-Packs will not have labels on the containers but will have them on the box or bag with the information you need to create your labels.
- In stock, ready to ship