Hydrating hair mists are humectants that have ingredients in them to draw moisture out of the air and help alleviate dryness.
- Leave in conditioners are formulated to help keep hair soft by moisturizing hair with constant use. They help soften and smooth hair.
- When hair is well moisturized hair is less tangled and less dry so there should be less breakage. In both our hair mists and leave in moisturizers we make them with the right oils that will not only provide moisture but they are loaded with natural antioxidants and naturally will nourish hair as well as help keep your scalp from being dry, naturally.
- May be used as a heat protectant by being applied after shampoo and conditioning.
- Towel dry hair then when hair has most of the water out and is ready for blow drying spray the mist or apply a hair moisturizing cream or lotion in hair and blow dry.
- Apply hair oil or balm when using direct heat to protect hair and add a luscious shine without leaving hair greasy.
Conditioners, Deep Conditioners & Leave In Conditioners