WNBC's ingrown hair oil is formulated to help prevent ingrown hairs, which occur when a hair curls back or grows sideways into the skin instead of upward. This can lead to redness, irritation, and even infection.
Who can use it - Men & Women. Use on head, face, and as a Yoni aftercare oil
How it works:
1. **Anti-Inflammatory Properties:** Ingrown hair oils often include soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients like chamomile, Lavender, or tea tree oil. These ingredients can help calm the redness and irritation associated with ingrown hairs.
2. **Moisturization:** Keeping the skin moisturized is essential for preventing ingrown hairs. Ingrown hair oils usually contain hydrating ingredients to keep the skin soft and supple, reducing the likelihood of hair becoming trapped.
3. **Softening the Skin:** Ingrown hair oils often work by softening the skin around the ingrown hair, making it easier for the hair to break through the skin's surface.
6. **Application:** To use ingrown hair oil, cleanse area. Apply a small amount to the affected area after cleansing and drying the skin. Gently massage the oil into the skin to ensure it's absorbed. It's important to follow the product's instructions for application frequency.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.