Ingrown Hair Oil
WNBC's ingrown hair oil is formulated to help prevent ingrown hairs, which occur when a hair curls back or grows sideways into the skin instead of upward. This can lead to redness, irritation, and even infection.
Who can use it - Men & Women. Use on head, face, and as a Yoni aftercare oil
How it works:
1. **Anti-Inflammatory Properties:** Ingrown hair oils often include soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients like chamomile, Lavender, or tea tree oil. These ingredients can help calm the redness and irritation associated with ingrown hairs.
2. **Moisturization:** Keeping the skin moisturized is essential for preventing ingrown hairs. Ingrown hair oils usually contain hydrating ingredients to keep the skin soft and supple, reducing the likelihood of hair becoming trapped.
3. **Softening the Skin:** Ingrown hair oils often work by softening the skin around the ingrown hair, making it easier for the hair to break through the skin's surface.
6. **Application:** To use ingrown hair oil, cleanse area. Apply a small amount to the affected area after cleansing and drying the skin. Gently massage the oil into the skin to ensure it's absorbed. It's important to follow the product's instructions for application frequency.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Can I add to these products? Yes you can!
Our products are freshly made and may be customized by you to fit your brand. You may add Fragrances, Essential Oils, Extracts and additional fixed oils if you find that you need more. Each brand has various needs and our products are made so that you can make them uniquely yours.
How do I price my products?
Google is your friend. Search there for like products considering your demographics. Price your products based on what the market can bare and determine if your your brand is new or well established. Customers are willing to pay what a product is worth if your brand is well known. Price accordingly!
Are your Products Cruelty, Paraben, and Phthalate Free? Are they VEGAN?
95% of our products are vegan. The only exception is: Goatmilk Products and products that have beeswax in the. Beeswax is acceptable by the Vegan Community.
All our product are Cruelty, Paraben, and Phthalate Free
Ingrown Hair Oil
Ingrown hair aftercare
I am a licensed Esthetician and I offer Brazilian waxing for my clients. They absolutely love this oil. It really helps with hydrating the skin to keep the ingrown hairs away.
The product feels nice applying to the skin, however the lemongrass essential oil is over-bearing and very pungent. I don’t think my clients would enjoy the strong scent.
For busy entrepreneurs, this option streamlines operations, saving you time and boosting productivity. Let us handle the work while you concentrate on marketing and selling your products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.