12 EACH HAIR A DO GROWTH BALMS 4 OZ WHITE BOTTLE - BLACK TOP
Hair A Do Growth Balm contains stimulating essentials in natural butters and oil to encourage hair growth and to help keep your scalp healthy.
Beeswax, Glycine Soja (NON-GMO Soybean) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (d’Alpha Pure Vitamin E) Oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Essential) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint Essential) Oil, Fragrance.
This product comes completely scented with the Hair A Do Rosemary & Mint with Kumquat fragrance. It is pre-packed for you. All you have to do is add your label. We are not apply labels at this time.
There are many benefits of using olive oil on stressed out hair strands.
- Olive oil can prevent and help cure hair loss.
- A cause of hair loss may be due to use of due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. It is possible that production of the hormone DHT production (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Olive oil improves the health of the scalp and keeping the scalp healthy = healthy hair.
- Olive oil adds moisture to the scalp, an area that people tend to neglect.
- Olive oil adds moisture, shine, and helps to soften hair.
- Reportedly, Olive oil has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems. Customers may realize reduction of dandruff and head/scalp lice with the use of olive oil.
Why we added Non-GMO Soybean oil in the HAD (Hair A Do) Line
- Soybean oil add moisture to hair because of the omega three fats in it that are a great lubricant for hair
- Soybean oil contains nutrients and is vitamin rich
- Soybean oil helps the softness of hair and help manageability
- Soybean oil is a good natural source of protein and it will help strengthen hair
Why we added Sunflower oil in the HAD (Hair A Do) Line
Sunflower oil in a super-food when it comes to Vitamin E. Sunflower Oil naturally one of the highest forms of Vitamin E in comparison to other carrier oils thereby, making it a great hair emollient. Vitamin E acts as a powerful emollient. Therefore, sunflower oil for hair prevents natural moisture loss and has a softening effect.
- Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid – Omega 6
- Sunflower oil is extremely beneficial in preventing thinning hair because of the Omega 6
- Reportedly, it may help prevent alopecia in both men and women
- Sunflower oil helps improve the health of the scalp
- Sunflower oil helps treat hair dryness
Do not add Biotin to this product - It is not oil soluble!
Shelf Life:1 Year
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.