Hair A Do Growth Balms
Private Label Hair Balms come pre-packed in kits for you to add your company logo and brand to. They are made with amazing ingredients like Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils.
Selecting our prepackged Private Label Hair Balms options is Budget-Friendly, and a quick, convenient way to offer customers products for optimal hair and scalp health.
Beeswax, Glycine Soja (NON-GMO Soybean) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (d’Alpha Pure Vitamin E) Oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Essential) Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint Essential) Oil, Fragrance.
This product comes completely scented with the Hair A Do Rosemary & Mint with Kumquat fragrance. It is pre-packed for you. All you have to do is add your label. We are not apply labels at this time.
There are many benefits of using olive oil on stressed out hair strands.
- Olive oil can prevent and help cure hair loss.
- A cause of hair loss may be due to use of due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. It is possible that production of the hormone DHT production (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Olive oil improves the health of the scalp and keeping the scalp healthy = healthy hair.
- Olive oil adds moisture to the scalp, an area that people tend to neglect.
- Olive oil adds moisture, shine, and helps to soften hair.
- Reportedly, Olive oil has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems. Customers may realize reduction of dandruff and head/scalp lice with the use of olive oil.
Why we added Non-GMO Soybean oil in the HAD (Hair A Do) Line
- Soybean oil add moisture to hair because of the omega three fats in it that are a great lubricant for hair
- Soybean oil contains nutrients and is vitamin rich
- Soybean oil helps the softness of hair and help manageability
- Soybean oil is a good natural source of protein and it will help strengthen hair
Why we added Sunflower oil in the HAD (Hair A Do) Line
Sunflower oil in a super-food when it comes to Vitamin E. Sunflower Oil naturally one of the highest forms of Vitamin E in comparison to other carrier oils thereby, making it a great hair emollient. Vitamin E acts as a powerful emollient. Therefore, sunflower oil for hair prevents natural moisture loss and has a softening effect.
- Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid – Omega 6
- Sunflower oil is extremely beneficial in preventing thinning hair because of the Omega 6
- Reportedly, it may help prevent alopecia in both men and women
- Sunflower oil helps improve the health of the scalp
- Sunflower oil helps treat hair dryness
Do not add Biotin to this product - It is not oil soluble!
Shelf Life:1 Year
Can I add to these products? Yes you can!
Our products are freshly made and may be customized by you to fit your brand. You may add Fragrances, Essential Oils, Extracts and additional fixed oils if you find that you need more. Each brand has various needs and our products are made so that you can make them uniquely yours.
How do I price my products?
Google is your friend. Search there for like products considering your demographics. Price your products based on what the market can bare and determine if your your brand is new or well established. Customers are willing to pay what a product is worth if your brand is well known. Price accordingly!
Are your Products Cruelty, Paraben, and Phthalate Free? Are they VEGAN?
95% of our products are vegan. The only exception is: Goatmilk Products and products that have beeswax in the. Beeswax is acceptable by the Vegan Community.
All our product are Cruelty, Paraben, and Phthalate Free
Hair A Do Growth Balms
For busy entrepreneurs, this option streamlines operations, saving you time and boosting productivity. Let us handle the work while you concentrate on marketing and selling your products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.