The history of the 4 Thieves Essential Oil blend dates back in history for being an amazing germ fighting blend. History reports that during the Black Plague in the 1300's it was used to fight off plagues and to keep them from contacting disease.
The science behind the 4 Thieves essential oil blend is that the therapeutic blend of essential oil blend support natural wellness.
The body wash is a everyday way of deep cleansing with immune boosting 4 thieves blend.
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Decyl Glucoside, Lauroyl Lactylate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ricebran Oil (Rich in Vitamin E)Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Syzgium aromaticum (Cloves ) Essential Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon Peel) Essential Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Essential Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Essential Oil, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycrin, Phenoxyethanol (Ecocertified Paraben Free Preservative)
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.