Bakuchiol Eye Cream with 1% Bakuchiol is vegan, paraben and gluten free and a more natural alternative option in eye care. This eye cream is formulated to deeply moisturize the sensitive eye tissue. Ceramides strengthen skin barrier while Bakuchiol reduce the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles. It may be used in the morning and every night.
Bakuchiol is the Retinol Alternative that is the natural form and may be less irritating.
Transform your skin's health and beauty using Bakuchiol Face Moisturizer, this gentle effective alternative. Indulge in a nourishing blend of ingredients that hydrate, revitalize and revealing a brighter, smoother, and more youthful complex.
- Fine lines & wrinkles
Carrot Seed Oil - Is another skin saving ingredient that is rich in carotenoids and it naturally provide some natural sun protection.
Bakuchiol Percentage: 1%
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol (fatty acid), Polysorbate 60, Emulsifying Wax NF, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Babchi (Bakuchiol) Oil, Lecithin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Ethylhexlglycerin, Ceramides, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil.
Tips: You may add essential oils, fragrance, extracts, and any extra oil of your desire.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.