Our Natural Beard Oil for men is made with natural fixed oils that nourish and help protect skin after shaving. Scented with a nice rich Vanilla scent
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Rosehips Oil, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance (Vanilla)
Benefits of Active Ingredients:
Rose Hips: High in essential fatty acids, Vitamins C which promotes collagen that will help keep skin plump therefore reducing signs of wrinkles. Vitamin E which is a serious antioxidant. Vitamin A penetrates skin layers to help moisturize skin deeply. Rose Hips oil is also rich in Vitamin B-Carotene. Helps with burns, scars and wrinkles.
Avocado Oil: Rich in Vitamins that help to soothe dry itchy skin and also stimulates age fighting collagen.
Argan Oil: Skin protectant, cell booster. Fights aging, wrinkles, dryness. Helps with razor burns and helps fight hair bumps by not clogging and congesting the skin
- You may add any fragrance per manufacturer's suggested recommended use amount
- You may add your favorite essential oils
- You may add your favorite fixed oil
- May be used to condition the skin before or after shaving
- May be used as a hair oil to gently and naturally condition hair after shampooing
- May be used as an after shower body oil to moisturize skin
- May be used for massage
Pre-Packaged Kit comes in 4 Oz Amber Boston round bottles with black push caps
4 Oz Beard Oil Label Size
Trim size: 5.5 x 2.6125 (w x h), please keep all critical art at least 1/8 inch away from trim line.
Bleeds: Include 1/8 inch bleeds, and keep all critical art at least 1/8 inch away from trim line.
Color: Use CMYK color profile.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.