Black Castor Oil Growth Balm - Mango
Black Castor Oil Growth Balm contains scalp and hair nourighing butters and healthy hair natural fixed oils to help deliver oxygen and encourage hair growth and to help keep your scalp healthy.
Beeswax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Black Castor Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
Why we include Olive Oil in our Black Castor Seed Line for Hair & Scalp Nourishment Growth Line
There are many benefits of using olive oil on stressed out hair strands.
- Olive oil can prevent and help cure hair loss.
- A cause of hair loss may be due to use of due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. It is possible that production of the hormone DHT production (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Olive oil improves the health of the scalp and keeping the scalp healthy = healthy hair.
- Olive oil adds moisture to the scalp, an area that people tend to neglect.
- Olive oil adds moisture, shine, and helps to soften hair.
- Reportedly, Olive oil has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems. Customers may realize reduction of dandruff and head/scalp lice with the use of olive oil.
Why we added Soybean oil in the Black Castor Seed Line for Hair & Scalp Nourishment & Growth Line
- Soybean oil add moisture to hair because of the omega three fats in it that are a great lubricant for hair
- Soybean oil contains nutrients and is vitamin rich
- Soybean oil helps the softness of hair and help manageability
- Soybean oil is a good natural source of protein and it will help strengthen hair
Why we added Sunflower oil in the Black Castor Seed Line for Hair & Scalp Nourishment & Growth Line
Sunflower oil in a super-food when it comes to Vitamin E. Sunflower Oil naturally one of the highest forms of Vitamin E in comparison to other carrier oils thereby, making it a great hair emollient. Vitamin E acts as a powerful emollient. Therefore, sunflower oil for hair prevents natural moisture loss and has a softening effect.
- Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid – Omega 6
- Sunflower oil is extremely beneficial in preventing thinning hair because of the Omega 6
- Reportedly, it may help prevent alopecia in both men and women
- Sunflower oil helps improve the health of the scalp
- Sunflower oil helps treat hair dryness
Shelf life: 12 Months
Is this product Customizable? No.
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.