Black Castor Oil Pomade for Men - Mango
Black Castor Oil Growth Balm contains stimulating essentials in natural butters and oil to encourage hair growth and to help keep your scalp healthy.
Ingredients: Beeswax, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Black Castor Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitamin E, Fragrance (Mango)
Unscented - You may add your choice of fragrance or essential oil.
There are many benefits of using natural oils on hair and scalp
- Black Castor Seed Oil - Strengthens hair, protects hair and grows hair
- Olive oil can prevent and help cure hair loss.
- Olive oil adds moisture, shine, and helps to soften hair.
- Reportedly, Olive oil has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems. Customers may realize reduction of dandruff and head/scalp lice with the use of olive oil.
- A cause of hair loss may be due to use of due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. It is possible that production of the hormone DHT production (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Shea Butter improves the health of the scalp and keeping the scalp healthy = healthy hair.
- Coconut oil adds moisture to the scalp, an area that people tend to neglect.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects, heals the scalp and helps keep hair in maximum condition
Why we added Organic Sunflower oil in the Black Castor Oil Line
Sunflower oil in a super-food when it comes to Vitamin E. Sunflower Oil naturally one of the highest forms of Vitamin E in comparison to other carrier oils thereby, making it a great hair emollient. Vitamin E acts as a powerful emollient. Therefore, sunflower oil for hair prevents natural moisture loss and has a softening effect.
- Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid – Omega 6
- Sunflower oil is extremely beneficial in preventing thinning hair because of the Omega 6
- Reportedly, it may help prevent alopecia in both men and women
- Sunflower oil helps improve the health of the scalp
- Sunflower oil helps treat hair dryness
Do not add Biotin to this product - It is not oil soluble!
How to fill your jars: Take our what the amount you wish to work with and put it in a double boiler and gently melt the product. Do not overheat. Pour in your jars.
NOTE: Double wall jars can sustain higher heat and are recommended for this product. Single wall jars are easy to melt so do not pour to hot.
Can I add to these products? Yes you can!
Our products are freshly made and may be customized by you to fit your brand. You may add Fragrances, Essential Oils, Extracts and additional fixed oils if you find that you need more. Each brand has various needs and our products are made so that you can make them uniquely yours.
How do I price my products?
Google is your friend. Search there for like products considering your demographics. Price your products based on what the market can bare and determine if your your brand is new or well established. Customers are willing to pay what a product is worth if your brand is well known. Price accordingly!
Are your Products Cruelty, Paraben, and Phthalate Free? Are they VEGAN?
95% of our products are vegan. The only exception is: Goatmilk Products and products that have beeswax in the. Beeswax is acceptable by the Vegan Community.
All our product are Cruelty, Paraben, and Phthalate Free
Black Castor Oil Pomade for Men - Mango
Love this product
This is actually the same as the rest of WNBC's Hair balms so it is amazing. I have used this product for years and I love it. The scent is mango and if you don't like it maybe get an unscented version and add a scent that you would like. I like it and so do my customers. We use this on the entire body and it works so good.
Thanks for another GREAT product!
I wouldn’t call it a pomade but it’s good
I am giving two stars for the sake of it smelling good like a sweet watermelon like scent. The rest performed no where near like a pomade, I would call this more of an over night hair/scalp tamer than a pomade... barely holds. I would still use this product for the sake of its benefits that black castor oil offers.
For busy entrepreneurs, this option streamlines operations, saving you time and boosting productivity. Let us handle the work while you concentrate on marketing and selling your products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.