Our unscented version of the Black Castor Oil Pomade for Men allows you to add your favorite scent to this product. It contains stimulating essentials in natural butters and oil to encourage hair growth and to help keep your scalp healthy
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Glycine Soja (Soybean - Non GMO) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea americana (Avocado) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitamin E.
Unscented - You may add your choice of fragrance or essential oil.
There are many benefits of using natural oils on hair and scalp
- Black Castor Seed Oil - Strengthens hair, protects hair and grows hair
- Olive oil can prevent and help cure hair loss.
- Olive oil adds moisture, shine, and helps to soften hair.
- Reportedly, Olive oil has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems. Customers may realize reduction of dandruff and head/scalp lice with the use of olive oil.
- A cause of hair loss may be due to use of due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. It is possible that production of the hormone DHT production (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Shea Butter improves the health of the scalp and keeping the scalp healthy = healthy hair.
- Coconut oil adds moisture to the scalp, an area that people tend to neglect.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects, heals the scalp and helps keep hair in maximum condition
Why we added Organic Sunflower oil in the Black Castor Oil Line
Sunflower oil in a super-food when it comes to Vitamin E. Sunflower Oil naturally one of the highest forms of Vitamin E in comparison to other carrier oils thereby, making it a great hair emollient. Vitamin E acts as a powerful emollient. Therefore, sunflower oil for hair prevents natural moisture loss and has a softening effect.
- Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid – Omega 6
- Sunflower oil is extremely beneficial in preventing thinning hair because of the Omega 6
- Reportedly, it may help prevent alopecia in both men and women
- Sunflower oil helps improve the health of the scalp
- Sunflower oil helps treat hair dryness
Do not add Biotin to this product - It is not oil soluble!
How to fill your jars: Take out what the amount you wish to work with and put it in a double boiler and gently melt the product. Add your fragrance while in the liquid state. Do not overheat. Pour in your jars.
NOTE: Double wall jars can sustain higher heat and are recommended for this product. Single wall jars are easy to melt so do not pour to hot.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.