Black Soap (Liquid) is great for bathing, and shower. It may also be used on your face as a facial cleanser and you may use it as a shampoo.
Our black soap contains surfactants in it to thicken it up and make it more luxurious. By us adding a small percentage of the surfactant, it stabilizes the lather and produces a beautiful product. Traditional black soap is normally is very thin. We have also preserved it at less than 1% using an eco-certified preservative making the product safe for re-sale. Our liquid black soap may be scented with fragrance or essential oils to your liking.
Argania spinosa (Aloe Vera) Juice, Cocamidopropyl betaine (gentle surfactant), Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Plantago (Plantain), Persea americana (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin (Eco-certified paraben free preservative), Fragrance.
Shelf Life - 12 Months
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.