Chebe Hair Conditioner for all hair types. It is made in the same hair-loving oils as the Chebe Hair Oil also for the natural properties they lend to hair.
Chebe is an amazing ingredient that the women of Chad have used for centuries to help keep their hair healthy.
How it smells: Faint smell of the herbs - Will take a fragrance or essential oil well. May also be colored with skin-safe colorants.
Adding scents and essential oils: We recommend that you add your favorite fragrance and or essential oil in case you want to mask the naturally smoky smell of the oil.
How to use & Label Size:
Shampoo your hair with the Chebe Shampoo and rinse out well. Apply the Chebe Conditioner for 5-20 minutes. For deeper condoning leave on for 20-30 minutes with a heat cap.
Pre-Pack Label Size (WXH) 5.75X5
Chebe Conditioner Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Cetearyl Alcohol, BTMS, Cetearyl Alcohol (this is a fatty acid - Not an Isopropyl drying alcohol) Polysorbate 60, Emulsfying Wax, NF, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ricinus communis (Black Castor) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea ) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Croton Gratissima Mahalaba (Cherry) Kernels, (Chebe Powder), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.