Chebe Leave Shampoo is a great shampoo for all hair types. It is made in the same hair-loving oils as the Chebe Hair Oil also for the natural properties they lend to hair.
Chebe is an amazing ingredient that the women of Chad have used for centuries to help keep their hair healthy.
How it smells: Faint smell of the herbs - Will take a fragrance or essential oil well. May also be colored with skin-safe colorants.
Adding scents and essential oils: We recommend that you add your favorite fragrance and or essential oil in case you want to mask the naturally smoky smell of the oil.
How to use:
Rinse your hair well with lukewarm water to clear out all styling and maintenance product from your hair. Use a quarter size amount of shampoo and begin at the roots, gently massage your scalp. Then slide down to the hair and squeeze through.
It is not necessary to wad your hair into a tangle to clean it well. Rinse and repeat if necessary. Condition hair well with the Chebe Conditioner and follow with Chebe Hair Oil and Chebe Hair Lotion.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, , Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin & Phenoxyethanol, Ricebran Oil (Rich in Vtamin ). Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus communis (Black Caster) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea ) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyquart 37, Croton Gratissima Mahalaba (Cherry) Kernels, (Chebe Powder), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, dl-Panthenol (Vitamin B).
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.