Using our Co-Q10 Face cream is a great addition to your skincare regimen because Co-Q10 helps to improve collagen production therefore it helps to firm your skin and provide flexibility. As we age our skin looses collagen and we begin to show signs of aging. Co-Q10 encourages collagen build and helps our skin look younger with regular use.
Other Benefits of Co-Q10 Cream
- Acts as a strong antioxidant
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Improves moisture
Co-Q10 Firming Cream benefits mature skin issues to help minimize Fine lines, dry skin and signs of wrinkles. Co-Q10 helps improve loss of elasticity, mature or stress skin types
80% Organic Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Palm Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax NF, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Ubiquinone (Co-Q10) Concentrated Powder, Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba Seed) Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, (Paraben Free Preservative), Potassium Sorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Retinyl palmitate ( Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (d'alpha Vitamin E) Oil, Citric Acid.
How to use: Apply a pea size of cream to clean skin and with gentle upward motions massage on your entire face. Be careful not to tug or pull on delicate skin.
*Do not get in eyes and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.