Goat's Milk naturally contains triglyceride, that moisturizes, nourish, rich in minerals and nutrients and rehydrate dry skin nicely. An important reason to use skin care that contains Goat's Milk is because Goat's Milk naturally contains lactic acid and is rich in natural Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) which helps to removes dead skin uncovering primary cells therefore improving skin tone and texture very gently with use.
- Smooths Skin Naturally
- Hydrates Skin Naturally
- Rich in Vitamins
- Rich in Minerals
Aloe Vera Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Soybean (Npn-GMO), Coconut Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM Powder), Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Goat Milk Lac, Phenoxyethanol, Ethexylglycerin (Eco-certified paraben free preservative), Ricebran oil (Rich in Vitamin E).
Shelf life:12 Months
Is this product customizable? No
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.