Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant known as EGCG (a polyphenol) that is known to help keep skin healthy and fight against UV damage that causes premature aging, lines and wrinkles.
- Balances Oil
- Is Anti-aging
- Fights acne & blackheads
- Reduces inflammation
- Naturally & gently exfoliates
This kit is suitable for all skin types and is the perfect solution if you want to start with just one kit.
Eight (8) Four Ounce Cleansers - MSRP 12.99+/ea
Green Tea Cleanser Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (From Coconut), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate Honeyquat, Lactic Acid, Soy Milk Powder, Green Tea Extract, Honey, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetra sodium, dead sea salt, Ruby Grapefruit.
Use: Apply a dime size amount of Green tea Cleanser in clean hands with lukewarm water. Using upward strokes/motion, gently massage away makeup, dirt, grime and excess oils. Rinse with lukewarm water and apply Green Tea Moisturizer.
Eight (8) Two Ounce Facial Moisturizers - MSRP 8-10.00/ea
Green Tea Facial Moisturizer Ingredients: Purified Di-Ionized Water, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid (Palm Derived), Soybean Oil, Green Tea Extract, Kosher Vegetable glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (paraben free preservative), Vitamin E, Ruby Grapefruit.
After cleansing face apply a pea size amount of moisturizer to face and gently massage in. Use upward strokes to apply to neck. Do not get in eyes.
Eight (8) 1 Ounce Eye Creams - MSRP 10-12.00/ea
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Organic Raw Avocado Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Green Tea Extract, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (Paraben Free Preservative)
Apply tiny dots of Green Tea eye cream around eye and pat in. Do not tug gently skin around eyes. Do not get in eyes. See picture below.
Kit will be filled in white bottles with white tops. See picture AS EXAMPLE
Shelf life: 12 Months
Is this product Customizable? No.
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.