Now you can sample 5 of our HAD with Biotin & Honey (Shampoo, conditioner, hair mist, growth oil and the growth balm in the full sizes or purchase your 25 Pc Hair A Do Natural Hair Product Start Up Kit 5 Each to sell.
We have been approached and asked to offer this kit with fewer pieces and we listened. We want you to be able to branch in to the hair care industry affordably so now you can do it more affordably.
This bundle includes 5 of each of the following high quality, paraben free products:
Five (5) Sulfate free Shampoos 8 Oz each - Ingredients: Sulfate free base, Avocado Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil and a Delicious Fragrance
Five (5) Rich Hair Conditioners 8 Oz each - Ingredients: Made in a medium thick natural base that does contain softeners, coconut Oil, emulsifying wax, palm stearic to thicken the base, Panthenol (Vit B), Polyquart 10 (conditions), Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Biotin, Honey, Rosemary & Peppermint essential Oils
Five (5) Hydrating Leave in Hair Mists 8 Oz each - Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, (conditioner-softener) *Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty acid, not an isopropyl alcohol and is not drying), dl-Panthenol, Polyquart 10, Polysorbate 20, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Biotin, Honey, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified gentle,paraben free with gentle preservatives),Ricebran Oil (Vitamin E Rich).
Five (5) Growth Balm 4 Oz Each - Use to replaces "hair grease" - Naturally made from coconut oil, shea butter, mango butter, beeswax, soybean oil, olive oil, castor oil, peppermint essential oil and rosemary to strengthen and protect hair from heat.
Five (5) Growth Oils 4 Oz Each Use to freshen hair, moisturize hair and nourish dry scalp without being greasy. It does not contain any mineral oil, made from fresh fixed oils. A rich blend of natural fixed oils and essential oils that help nourish hair back to health. It has an awesome yummy fragrance and your customers are sure to love this line.
**Hair A Do Growth Oil does not contain Biotin or Honey, since these ingredients are not oil soluble
*No discounts will apply to this special.
Click to see Youtube video: http://youtu.be/ulbbRuVeUss
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.