- Use on natural hair
- Use on hair that is chemically processed to help with dryness and to protect
- Use on hair before blow drying
- Use on hair extension
- Use on scalp of natural hair braided for sew-in weaves or extensions
- Use to style and define natural curls
- Great for locs, corn-rows, braids and twists
How to use: Shake mist well. Mist hair after shampooing. A healthier alternative would be to towel dry then mist hair, apply growth balm and oil. If you use heat on your hair, mist, blow dry hair then curl and style as usual. This mist is the perfect solution for braid styles, sew-in (s), twists, locks or just natural hair styles to help maintain moisture. By using this mist you help keep hair hydrated and protected against dryness from styles when you are not able to get to the roots of hair that is braided for a sew-in or weaves.
Scent description - This fragrance is an amazing customer favorite.
Notes: Happy, uplifting luscious blend of mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks sit on top of the essential oils so that what you smell is the fruity top notes and not the salad rosemary LOL!
Use: The Detangling Mist is used as a leave in conditioner, detangles, and it helps make hair more manageable. Can be used as a comb out solution. Tips: Add Rosemary Essential Oil to help strengthen hair - You may also add your favorite fixed oils to help nourish extremely dry hair.
Aloe Vera Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, (conditioner-softener) *Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty acid, not an isopropyl alcohol and is not drying), dl-Panthenol, Polyquart 10, Polysorbate 20, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified gentle, paraben free with gentle preservatives),Ricebran Oil (Vitamin E Rich), Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Fragrance.
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.