This Paraben free natural hair product is a predominately organic, Gluten Free Hair Care Product.
The Hair A Do Growth Cream is loaded with DL Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) that makes your hair soft and very manageable. It is also loaded with oils to nourish hair and conditioners to condition. This hair cream is sulfate free and does not contain any petroleum or mineral oil. Naturally formulated.
Scent description - This fragrance is an amazing customer favorite.
Notes: Happy, uplifting luscious blend of mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks sit on top of the essential oils so that what you smell is the fruity top notes and not the salad rosemary LOL!
Use: Natural Hair, Permed Hair and, Children's Hair Styles (Braids & Twists). You may apply a small amount to hair that is dry. If you desire to use a curling iron please allow hair to dry. If you are using this cream on natural hair as a moisturizer you may apply a small amount, braid, twist or just massage on.
Man-Care (My hubby & our Male customers loves this product as well as is.)
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate Cetearyl Alcohol (a Fatty Acid, not a drying isopropyl alcohol), Emulsifying Wax NF, Soybean Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Fragrance (Bright - Happy Citrus Scent that is a #Seller, that all customer love).
Packed in white jars with black lids.
Pre-packaged Kit contains: Twenty (20), 4 Oz Jars
Label Size: 8.79 x 1.58
Shelf life: 12 Months
Is this product Customizable? No.
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.