Wholesale Natural Body Care Hair Star Pre-Packaged Conditioner Kit, a convenient bundle containing 16 eight-ounce bottles of our renowned Hair Star Conditioner. Each bottle is intentionally label-free, with the ingredients clearly listed on a sticker affixed to the outer packaging.
Experience the same exceptional benefits found in our Hair Star Nourishing Hair Oil through our innovative shampoo formulation. This shampoo is meticulously crafted to cleanse your hair while providing nourishment and promoting hair health.
Infused with a hair-healthy blend of organic hemp, organic jojoba, organic sunflower, extra virgin olive oil, grape seed oil, and the potent pure d'Alpha Vitamin E Oil, our conditioner is a powerhouse of natural fixed oils. To further enhance its nourishing properties, we have incorporated a selection of incredible essential oils and extracts, carefully chosen to maximize hair nourishment.
With the Hair Star Pre-Packaged Conditioner Kit, you can enjoy the convenience of multiple bottles and the assurance of high-quality ingredients. Embrace the transformative power of our conditioner as it revitalizes your hair, leaving it feeling luxuriously soft, vibrant, and nourished.
Unleash the full potential of your hair with the Hair Star Pre-Packaged Conditioner Kit. Experience the harmonious blend of natural oils, essential oils, and extracts, carefully curated to provide the utmost care and nourishment to your precious locks.
Conditioner Natural Ingredients:Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (a fatty Acid - No an isopropyl drying alcohol), Emulsifying Wax NF, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Hemp, Organic Jojoba, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grape seed Oil, Soybean Oil (NON-GMO), d'Alpha Vitamin E Oil, Cedar-wood Essential Oil, Chamomile Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Stinging Nettle Extract, Rosemary Essential Oil, Rosemary Extract, Thyme Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Lecithin, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Neem Oil, dL Panthenol.
Shelf life: 12 Months
Is this product customizable? No.
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.