Kids Hair Conditioner help to softens and conditions hair making it easy to comb thru. It does not contain harsh softeners that over time weaken hair and causes it to break.
Tips: Our experience has been that hair needs to be handled with care so condition hair for 5-20 minutes. Rinse Well but be careful not to tangle hair when handling. Towel dry for healthiest results and add hair moisturizers, detangling hair mist, growth oil and balm. Use a large tooth comb and handle hair with care.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice , Behentrimonium Methosulfate (conditioner-softener) Cetearyl Alcohol (Fatty Acid), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Emulsifying Wax, NF, Pro-Vitamin B5 (dl-Panthenol), Polyquart 10, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit) Oil , Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified gentle preservative), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.
Q&A: Labe Size 5.75 x 4.8 (wxh)
Shelf life:12 Months
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.