Retinol Cream is known for it's skin regenerating properties. Retinol helps reduce the tell-tell signs of aging to include, fine lines, wrinkles and it also smoothing ability.
Retinol improves skin texture and tones.
85% Organic Ingredients: Organic Rose Absolute Floral Water, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Argan Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Beta-Glucan, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Vitamin A (Retinol), Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil, D-Alpha Tocohperol (Pure Vitamin E) Oil, Phenoxyethanol (1% Paraben Free Preservative), Organic Rose Absolute Essential Oil, Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Organic Rose Hips Oil, Ethyhexylglycerin.
Disclaimer: Use with SPF if used during the day and you are out in the sun. Best used nightly.
1% Retinol is an effective amount of Retinol so you may opt to offer a lower percentage for sensitive skin types
Use: For best results, apply immediately after cleansing while skin is still damp. Be careful to avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if OVERLY sensitive.
NO: Phthalates, Parabens, GMO, Gluten, or Animal Cruelty. Freshly LOVE-MADE in the Good Ole’ USA
Shelf life:12 Months
Is this product customizable? No
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.