Tropical Delight Hair Butter - Balm
Tropical Delight Hair Butter - Balm
Tropical Delight Hair Butter contains the same great ingredients as the Hair A Do Growth Balm with the exception of the Essential Oils. Tropical Delight Hair Butter contains natural butters and oil to encourage hair growth and to help keep your scalp healthy.
Ingredients: Beeswax, Glycine Soja (NON-GMO Soybean) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (d’Alpha Pure Vitamin E) Oil), Fragrance.
Why we include Olive Oil in our Tropical Delight Hair Butter
There are many benefits of using olive oil on stressed out hair strands.
- Olive oil can prevent and help cure hair loss.
- A cause of hair loss may be due to use of due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. It is possible that production of the hormone DHT production (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Olive oil improves the health of the scalp and keeping the scalp healthy = healthy hair.
- Olive oil adds moisture to the scalp, an area that people tend to neglect.
- Olive oil adds moisture, shine, and helps to soften hair.
- Reportedly, Olive oil has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems. Customers may realize reduction of dandruff and head/scalp lice with the use of olive oil.
Why we added Soybean oil
- Soybean oil add moisture to hair because of the omega three fats in it that are a great lubricant for hair
- Soybean oil contains nutrients and is vitamin rich
- Soybean oil helps the softness of hair and help manageability
- Soybean oil is a good natural source of protein and it will help strengthen hai
Why we added Sunflower oil
Sunflower oil in a super-food when it comes to Vitamin E. Sunflower Oil naturally one of the highest forms of Vitamin E in comparison to other carrier oils thereby, making it a great hair emollient. Vitamin E acts as a powerful emollient. Therefore, sunflower oil for hair prevents natural moisture loss and has a softening effect.
- Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid – Omega 6
- Sunflower oil is extremely beneficial in preventing thinning hair because of the Omega 6
- Reportedly, it may help prevent alopecia in both men and women
- Sunflower oil helps improve the health of the scalp
- Sunflower oil helps treat hair dryness
How to fill your jars: Take our what the amount you wish to work with and put it in a double boiler and gently melt the product. Do not overheat. Pour in your jars.
NOTE: Double wall jars can sustain higher heat and are recommended for this product. Single wall jars are easy to melt so do not pour to hot.
- No Harmful Ingredients: Our Products are Freshly Made, PARABEN FREE, Gluten Free, and Cruelty Free. Made in Alabama USA.
- Can I add my own extras to my Products? Yes. You can add skin safe Colors, fragrance, essential oils, more oils or extracts of your choice to make them your especially!
- Bulk Products - If you need more that 5 Gallons - Call for larger sizes. You pack them yourself. You can add extra fixed oils, or extracts if you'd like. Be sure to add any extras you add to your bulk products in your ingredient list.
- Labels: Bulk products will only have ingredient labels on them. Sample will have the name of the products on them. Your Pre-Packs will not have labels on the containers but will have them on the box or bag with the information you need to create your labels.
- In stock, ready to ship