- Use on natural hair
- Use on hair that is chemically processed to help with dryness and to protect
- Use on hair before blow drying
- Use on hair extension
- Use on scalp of natural hair braided for sew-in weaves or extensions
- Use to style and define natural curls
- Great for locs, corn-rows, braids and twists
Aloe Vera Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, (conditioner-softener) *Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty acid, not an isopropyl alcohol and is not drying), dl-Panthenol, Polyquart 10, Polysorbate 20, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified gentle,paraben free with gentle preservatives),Ricebran Oil (Vitamin E Rich).Use: The Detangling Mist is used as a leave in conditioner, detangles, and it helps make hair more manageable. Can be used as a comb out solution. Tips: Add Rosemary Essential Oil to help strengthen hair - You may also add your favorite fixed oils to help nourish extremely dry hair.
Is this product customizable? No
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
WHOLESALE NATURAL BODY CARE
Finished Product Safety & MSDS Sheet
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Finished Product.
SECTION 1 - CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE/PRODUCT AND COMPANY
Finished Product Name: Hair A Do Detangling Hair Mist
Finished Product Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, (conditioner-softener) *Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty acid, not an isopropyl alcohol and is not drying), dl-Panthenol, Polyquaternium 10, Polysorbate 20, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified gentle,paraben free with gentle preservatives), Ricebran Oil (Vitamin E Rich).
Company Identification: Wholesale Natural Body Care Ardmore, Alabama 35739 United States
Contact: Customer Service at 1-256-683-4600
- In case of medical emergencies, please contact your local poison control center.
- Transportation emergency (24 hour), contact: WNBC - Phone # 1-256-683-4600
DATE: September 26, 2022
Section 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION
This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under intended and reasonably foreseeable use.
POTENTIAL HEALTH EFFECTS:
- Eye: Direct eye contact may cause mild, transient irritation. Some redness and/or stinging may occur.
- Skin: Not expected to be irritating, sensitizing, photoallergenic or phototoxic when used as intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact it is expected to be mild and transient.
- Inhalation: Not expected to be irritating to the respiratory system. Not volatile therefore limited inhalation exposure anticipated.
- Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation. Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
SECTION 3 - COMPOSITION AND COMPLETE INGREDIENT LISTING
The complete ingredient list for the finished product(s) is as follows: Ingredients: Black Castor Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Fragrance Oil
The product(s) does not contain ingredients considered hazardous as defined by OSHA.
SECTION 4 - FIRST AID MEASURES
- Eye: Thorough rinsing for 15-20 minutes of the affected eye with water is recommended. If discomfort or irritation persists, contact a physician.
- Skin Problem: Should any allergic reaction occur, discontinue use of product. Apply cold compresses to affected areas to relieve any discomfort. If discomfort persists, contact a physician.
- Inhalation: If respiratory irritation occurs, remove individual to fresh air.
- Ingestion: Accidental ingestion of product may necessitate medical attention. In case of accidental ingestion dilute with fluids (water or milk) and treat symptomatically. Do not induce vomiting.
Note: After first aid treatment, the caller should be advised that
1) a hospital emergency room or family physician should be consulted if anything unusual occurs or appears necessary in the judgment of the caller, and
2) that the subsequent management of the accident should be dictated by any persistent symptoms and under the direction of the physician.
SECTION 5 - FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES
- Flash Point: Not applicable.
- Extinguishing Media: Use chemical foam, dry chemical, carbon dioxide or water.
- Explosion Hazard: No applicable information has been found.
- Fire Fighting Instructions: Contact emergency personnel. Use self-contained breathing
Apparatus and full protective gear, if large quantities of product are involved.
SECTION 6 - ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES
- Procedures for Spill/Leak Clean-up:
For Household Settings: Absorb liquid and scrub the area with detergent. Dilute with water.
For Non-Household Settings: Use safety glasses or safety goggles if splash hazards exist; use
gloves and other protective clothing (apron, boots, etc.) to prevent skin contact.
SECTION 7 - HANDLING AND STORAGE • Precautions for Safe Handling:
For Household Settings: No applicable information has been found.
For Non-Household Settings: No unusual handling or storage requirements. Storage in large quantities (as in warehouses) should be in a well-ventilated, cool area below 80- 90 degrees.
- Conditions for Safe Storage:
Other Recommendations: None.
SECTION 8 - EXPOSURE CONTROLS, PERSONAL PROTECTION
For Household Settings:
This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under normal and reasonably foreseen use.
For Non-Household Settings:
Use safety glasses or safety goggles if splash hazards exist; use gloves and other protective clothing (apron, boots, etc.) to prevent skin contact. Always follow good hygienic work practices. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and clothing.
SECTION 9 - PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Color, Odor and Appearance: Milky cream with characteristic odor.
- Melting Point: Not applicable.
- Vapor Density: Not applicable.
SECTION 10 - STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
- Conditions to Avoid: No applicable information has been found.
- Other Recommendations: None.
SECTION 11 - TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION
This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under intended and reasonably foreseeable use. Additional information on toxicological endpoints is available from the supplier upon request.
Chronic Effects: Finished product is not expected to have chronic health effects.
Target Organs: No adverse health effects on target organs expected for finished product.
Carcinogenicity: Finished product is not expected to be carcinogenic.
SECTION 12 - ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION
The product ingredients are expected to be safe for the environment at concentrations predicted under normal use and accidental spill scenarios. Packaging components are compatible with the conventional solid waste management practices. Additional information is available from the supplier on request.
SECTION 13 - DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS
Disposal should be in accordance with Federal, State/Provincial and Local regulations.
For Household Settings: The following instructions are for consumer usage only. Do not discharge product into natural waters without pre-treatment or adequate dilution.
For Non-Household Settings: Products covered by this MSDS, in their original form, when disposed as waste, are considered non-hazardous waste. Disposal should be in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
While the finished product(s) is not considered hazardous as defined, this MSDS contains valuable information critical to the safe handling and proper use of the product.
US Federal The product described in this Material Safety Data Sheet is regulated under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act and is safe to use as per directions on container, box or accompanying literature (where applicable).
SECTION 14 - TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
Other than normal shipping instructions and information given in the MSDS, there are no other specific U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations governing the shipment of this material.
SECTION 15 – REGULATORY INFORMATION
Labeling – (Hazards Symbols)
National Fire Protection Association
Health = 0 Flammability = 0 Reactivity = 0 Special Hazard = 0 Hazardous Material Information Systems
Health = 0 Flammability = 0 Reactivity = 0 Personal Protection = 0
SECTION 16 – OTHER INFORMATION
H402 May be harmful to aquatic life.
H303 May be harmful if swallowed.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.