12 Hair A Do Shampoo pre-packaged in 8 OZ WHITE cosmo round/bullet style bottles with black push caps - Qty per this pack:12 items.
This is a Gluten Free, Paraben Free product: It does not contain Silicones, Mineral Oil or any harmful ingredients.
Hair A Do Rosemary Mint Hair paraben free hair healthy Shampoo contains natural ingredients that are not drying to hair nor does this shampoo strip your hair of natural oils. Rosemary and Peppermint Essential oils strengthens the hair and scalp. It also promotes healthy hair growth.
Natural Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, dl-Panthenol, Polyquart 10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol(Eco-certified, gentle, paraben free preservative), Essential Oils of Rosemary and Peppermint, Fragrance.
With warm water, rinse all previously used product from hair before applying shampoo. Apply quarter size amount of shampoo in palm of hands. Apply to wet hair and begin gently massaging hair a scalp. Be careful not to overly agitate hair to tangle or irritate scalp. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
Shelf Life 1 Year. Product is presented with the Rosemary Mint & Kumquat Hair A Do scent. Bottles will not have labels on them. They come ready for you to add your labels with your information on them. You may copy ingredients from the website or wait for the packages to arrive.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.