The Black Rice and Hyaluronic Facial Toner combines the beneficial properties of black rice extract and hyaluronic acid to provide a nourishing and hydrating experience for your skin.
Here's what you can expect from using a Black Rice and Hyaluronic Facial Toner:
1. Hydration Boost: Hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant that attracts and retains moisture in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and plump. When combined with the toner's black rice extract, it provides a double dose of hydration, leaving your skin refreshed and moisturized.
2. Nourishing and Brightening: Black rice extract is known for its high antioxidant content, which helps nourish the skin and protect it from environmental stressors. These antioxidants also contribute to a brighter complexion, promoting a youthful glow and diminishing the appearance of dullness.
3. Soothing and Calming: The toner's formulation often includes soothing ingredients, such as chamomile or aloe vera extracts, which help calm and comfort the skin. This can be particularly beneficial for those with sensitive or irritated skin, providing relief and reducing redness.
4. Preparing the Skin for Better Absorption: Toning is an essential step in any skincare routine as it helps balance the skin's pH level and prepares it to better absorb subsequent skincare products. The Black Rice and Hyaluronic Facial Toner aids in enhancing the efficacy of serums, moisturizers, and other treatments applied afterward.
5. Antioxidant Protection: The antioxidants present in black rice extract provide protection against free radicals, which can damage the skin and contribute to premature aging. Regular use of the toner can help fortify your skin's natural defenses, resulting in a healthier and more resilient complexion.
To use the Black Rice and Hyaluronic Facial Toner, cleanse your face thoroughly and pat it dry. Apply an appropriate amount of the toner to a cotton pad or your palms, and gently pat it onto your face and neck. Follow up with your preferred serums, moisturizers, or other skincare products.
As with any skincare product, it's recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating the toner into your regular routine, especially if you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Black Rice Extract, Hyaluronic Acid,
Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin and Phenoxyethanol (Paraben
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.