We will gladly package your glass bottles in a bubble bag to protect them. Please keep in mind that this is a job and we pay our crew to complete this extra step for you so that you will not have breakage. So the option includes the cost of the bag & labor.
Using a bubble bag to protect a glass bottle is a good idea as it adds an extra layer of cushioning and helps absorb shocks and impacts.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how we will safely put a glass bottle in a bubble bag:
We will Choose the appropriate bubble bag: Select a bubble bag that is large enough to accommodate the size of the glass bottle comfortably. Ensure that the bag has enough bubble wrap to provide adequate protection.
We will Prepare the bottle: Before placing the glass bottle in the bubble bag, make sure it is clean and dry. Remove any caps, lids, or other attachments from the bottle.
Place the glass bottle in the center of the bubble bag. Gently fold the sides of the bubble bag over the bottle to create a snug fit. If necessary, you can cut the bubble bag to adjust its size to better fit the bottle.
Secure the bubble bag: Once the bottle is inside the bubble bag, seal the bag tightly to ensure it doesn't come loose during transportation. You can use tape, rubber bands, or any other suitable method to secure the opening of the bag.
Optional extra protection: If you want to provide additional padding, you can wrap the bubble bag-covered bottle with additional bubble wrap or place it inside a sturdy box before shipping or storing.
Remember, the goal is to provide sufficient cushioning and protection to prevent the glass bottle from breaking or shattering. By using a bubble bag, you add a layer of insulation that helps absorb impacts and reduce the risk of damage during transit or storage.
Let PayPal help you start your business
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
Bottle Filling & Applying Labels
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.