WNBC LimeAid Sugaring Scrub is your all-over body revitalization solution. It is had crafted with care, our unique formula blends Purified Sand, Sugar, Honey, Dried Lime, Dried Lemon, and Organic Aloe Vera. Gently exfoliate and nourish your skin for a refreshed and radiant glow. Experience the natural goodness of LimeAid Sugaring Scrub today.
Exfoliating with a LimeAid Sugaring Scrub can help remove dead skin cells and promote smoother, healthier-looking skin. Here's a simple guide on how to use a body scrub effectively:
1. **Wet Your Skin:** Start by wetting your skin thoroughly in the shower or bath. This helps prepare your skin for exfoliation and prevents any harsh scrubbing.
2. **Apply the Scrub:** Take a generous amount of the body scrub and apply it to the areas you want to exfoliate. Start with a small amount, and if needed, you can add more as you go.
3. **Massage Gently:** Using gentle, circular motions, massage the scrub into your skin. Focus on areas that tend to be rougher, like elbows, knees, and heels. For more sensitive areas, like your face, use lighter pressure.
4. **Avoid Sensitive Areas:** Avoid using the scrub on any cuts, open wounds, or irritated skin. Also, be cautious around delicate areas like your eyes and private areas.
5. **Rinse Off:** Once you've exfoliated all desired areas, rinse off the scrub thoroughly with warm water. Make sure to remove all the scrub particles.
6. **Pat Dry:** After rinsing, pat your skin dry with a clean, soft towel. Avoid rubbing, as your skin may be more sensitive after exfoliation.
7. **Moisturize:** After exfoliating, your skin may feel a bit sensitive or dry. To lock in moisture, apply a nourishing body lotion or moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
8. **Frequency:** How often you should use a body scrub depends on your skin type and sensitivity. Generally, 1-3 times a week is a good starting point. Adjust the frequency based on how your skin responds.
Remember, the key to effective exfoliation is to be gentle and not overdo it, especially if you have sensitive skin. Listen to your skin's needs and adjust your routine accordingly.
Ingredients: Purified Sand, Sugar, Honey, Dried Lime, Dried Lemon, Organic Aloe Vera
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.