Here are a few factors that can contribute to a fragrance's longevity and impact on the skin:
1. Concentration: Fragrances come in different concentrations, with eau de parfum (EDP) and parfum (perfume) being the most potent and long-lasting options. Super colognes often have higher concentrations, which can result in a longer-lasting and more noticeable scent.
2. Ingredient Quality: Super colognes often utilize high-quality ingredients sourced from reputable suppliers. These ingredients can be more concentrated and complex, allowing the fragrance to develop and last longer on the skin.
3. Composition and Balance: The artistry and craftsmanship behind niche fragrances can lead to well-balanced compositions that enhance the longevity and impact of the scent. Perfumers who create super colognes often pay meticulous attention to blending notes and accords, resulting in a more distinct and long-lasting fragrance experience.
4. Limited Production and Exclusivity: Super colognes are often produced in limited quantities, ensuring that they remain exclusive and coveted. The scarcity and uniqueness of these fragrances can contribute to their perceived impact on the skin.
5. Application Technique: How you apply a fragrance can affect its longevity and projection. Applying the cologne to well-moisturized skin, targeting pulse points (wrists, neck, etc.), and using an appropriate amount can help the fragrance last longer and have a more noticeable effect.
However, it's important to keep in mind that individual body chemistry and skin type can also influence how a fragrance performs on an individual. What works exceptionally well for one person may have a different effect on another. Personal preference and skin chemistry play a significant role in how a fragrance interacts with an individual's skin.
Ultimately, while super colognes often offer unique and captivating scent experiences, there is no universal rule that dictates they will always last longer or have a greater impact on the skin compared to other fragrances. It's essential to explore and find fragrances that align with your personal preferences and skin chemistry to discover what works best for you.
WNBC CUSTOM FORMULATIONS
WNBC will customize your formulation on 30 gallons and above of each product
Custom formulation rate: $150.00 per hour
Estimated time to complete each formulation - 5-10 hours
How it works
- You would consult with our formulator to discuss the details of each of your formulation
- We would estimate the cost of each formulation
- You would pay a 50% deposit of the total cost of your project
- We would complete a sample for you to test and approve
- Once sample is approved we would begin production on your formula
- Time for this process - 5-12 weeks depending on how much time it takes to source your raw materials
- You would pay the balance, any shipping costs and or other items associated with the production of your project
- We would ship your complete product to you
BOTTLE FILLING AND APPLYING LABELS
Filling Your Bottles & Applying Your Labels
Fee To fill your bottles: 0.50 cent to fill each bottle - Minimum 10 Gallon of each product to fill.
Fee To apply your labels: 0.50 cents to apply each label - Your labels must be on a roll and there is label waste of 25-30 per each product due to calibration to be applied with our label applicator.
Minimum 10 Gallon of each product
How it works:
- You will order/purchase your products
- You will order/purchase your bottles & tops (If you want different bottles and tops you can buy them and ship them to WNBC - You have to schedule this with our receiving department by calling 256-693-4600
- You will need to supply your labels on a roll - After you have scheduled this service with the filling department by calling 256-693-4600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
At WNBC you can easily select the products you want to use as your private label. To us this means that you can select any product from the WNBC website and use it to put your label on it. You can do all the work yourself easily but just picking your products. Add any extras you would like. Create your labels and you are all set. Just that simple.